The process of bringing a product idea to life – launching a new hair-care range for instance – requires a huge investment of time and money, starting with the development of a concept, the analysis of target groups, and, of course, the selection of sales channels. And yet that’s only a fraction of all the hard work you’ll need to put in. There are so many more questions that are going to need answering. “Replace chance with PLANNING for guaranteed success.”
- What sort of packaging is suitable for my products?
- Who supplies what?
- Labels or printing? What are the pros and cons?
- Do I need folding boxes? Are they a good choice for me?
- What are the suppliers’ minimum order quantities?
- Can I actually use my first choice of name?
- Who is going to take care of the design and graphics?
- Which printers have industry experience?
- What information needs to be included in the product description?
- What is a realistic deadline for my project?
Don’t worry – PUSH has all the answers waiting for you!